'I Dont Wanna Be a Celebrity'! First single & video release./ Vs. Unleashed please LIKE+SHARE w buttons bellow.-#FAC
This is a great video 'I Dont Wanna Be a Celebrity'! First single & video release./ Vs. Unleashed
1. I started rapping when i was 12 but not seriously until i was about 16 and, just being around music a lot and always listening to new music made me really love it.
2. I'm a army brat so i never really grew up one place but, my favorite memories growing up were just being able to experience different people and cultures.
3. Well i just released my newest album last week and, i think the next project won't be until maybe july or late August i haven't thought fully on a name yet but i have about 10 songs i've done already.
4.My favorite artist is Kendrick Lamar just because i appreciate his content his views on life and his talent level is amazing it really makes me want to work harder. I also really like Kanye West, N.E.R.D, OFWGKTA, and Kid Cudi.
5. I am also a practicing artist i am currently setting up for my solo exhibit in Elkton, MD to display digital art, sculpture and a few paintings.
6. The only music videos I'm in are my own so far i haven't had much time to do anything like that yet.
7.I feel good i just need to make sure i get a lot of rest since I'm coming from so far away and my next performance is the day after that in Philly for the World Cafe' Live contest.
8. Success to me is achieving your goals even if its small steps to reach your main goal as long as that happens i see that as success
MeLo Meezy @MVNTHVTSMELO
MELO PENNSYLVALIENS NEW ALBUM Download: HERE
FAC FRESH STAMP OF APPROVAL : NEXT STAR
MeLo is performing live on at our next Live on Stage unsigned outing!
New artist with substance ALERT
I first met Isaiah, a few months after he had been discovered by a top NYC modeling agency near the NYC mall. He was sitting across from me at a casting for rappers for a soda commercial. When you meet Isaiah, you see a strikingly handsome guy with an approachable demeanor serious and eager to share his love for Hip Hop with you.
Today, 2 years later I am happy to feature on FAC the story of this Brooklyn young prodigy and some music he was kind to give us for YOU. Enjoy- FAC
Isaiah Colbert was born and raised in Brooklyn New York. When he was young his father played the guitar so his first experiences of music came from him who wrote music and played oldies all of the time. When he was four his father made him write the alphabet Isaiah’s father made him write alphabet throughout the whole composition book page to page front to back so it was easy for him to write from the start because it was what he knew best. His father died when he was at the age of six and his father promised him a bike in 5th grade if Isaiah won the national spelling bee which was when he won a savings bond ironically a bike. Isaiah first got interested in writing music through poetry in seventh grade he made a poem that remained on the bulletin board for two years which kept him motivated to start writing rhymes and lyrics with friends. Isaiah first started rap battling at the age of fifth teen was on Flatbush Avenue before he even knew how to properly write a structured song . People came around to watch rappers battle from all over Brooklyn areas to challenge each other. That’s when Isaiah knew he had the talent of a rap artist. One day Isaiah met a producer who is still around this day is his brother and the producer of most of the pictures he painted. Working together they hardly took any breaks. Things got better after his brief modeling career that’s when he decided publicly to get the buzz of completing and having people get involved with a positive yet commercial hip hop movement. His music career has been in progress for eleven years. Isaiah got into the business about a year ago officially with an ep named the life of vol1 the life of vol2 entitled Above The Influence (A.T.I) and his top inspirations are Tupac ,Eminem and Jay-z as well.
GIFT IDEAS FAC
"Manifestation is preceded by an intense desire." - Djamee
We're always rich because we do what we love to do - FAC