1. I started rapping when i was 12 but not seriously until i was about 16 and, just being around music a lot and always listening to new music made me really love it.
2. I'm a army brat so i never really grew up one place but, my favorite memories growing up were just being able to experience different people and cultures.
3. Well i just released my newest album last week and, i think the next project won't be until maybe july or late August i haven't thought fully on a name yet but i have about 10 songs i've done already.
4.My favorite artist is Kendrick Lamar just because i appreciate his content his views on life and his talent level is amazing it really makes me want to work harder. I also really like Kanye West, N.E.R.D, OFWGKTA, and Kid Cudi.
5. I am also a practicing artist i am currently setting up for my solo exhibit in Elkton, MD to display digital art, sculpture and a few paintings.
6. The only music videos I'm in are my own so far i haven't had much time to do anything like that yet.
7.I feel good i just need to make sure i get a lot of rest since I'm coming from so far away and my next performance is the day after that in Philly for the World Cafe' Live contest.
8. Success to me is achieving your goals even if its small steps to reach your main goal as long as that happens i see that as success
MeLo Meezy @MVNTHVTSMELO
MELO PENNSYLVALIENS NEW ALBUM Download: HERE
FAC FRESH STAMP OF APPROVAL : NEXT STAR
MeLo is performing live on at our next Live on Stage unsigned outing!
GIFT IDEAS FAC
"Manifestation is preceded by an intense desire." - Djamee
We're always rich because we do what we love to do - FAC